Rules of Engagement
Players must follow the rules:
- No Physical Contact. Hitting, kicking, pushing, pulling or physical attacking is not allowed. We ask that parents help us ensure that kids understand they will be immediately removed from game play. The only physical contact that should be made with another player is in the form of tapping, which is used to "revive" someone, or to save them from a hostage situation.
- Always Wear Eye Protection. Eyewear is critical and required at all times during the game sessions. While face shots are not allowed, accidents happen and it is important to stay protected.
- No Intentional Face Shots. We know accidents happen and that's okay. Simply apologize for a face shot and move on. However repeated or intential face shots can get a player removed from the games.
- Play Honestly. If you get hit, that makes you dead or wounded based on the mission. Make sure to play fair.
- No Intentional Equipment Damage. Do not drop, throw or otherwise damage the equipment. Games might not alway go the way you want, but do not damage the equipment as a result.
- No Outside Nerf Equipment. Restricted to Battlefield Houston's Nerf Equipment. No exceptions.